Here are pdf versions of my CV in english and french.
- Associate Professor at Université Pierre et Marie Curie (Paris 6) and researcher at Institut d’Astrophysique de Paris
- 2013-2015 CNES Fellow Research Assistant at Institut d'Astrophysique Spatiale, Orsay
- 2010-2013 Post-doctorate researcher at the Spitzer Science Center, California Institute of Technology. Supervisors: Patrick Ogle and Phil Appleton.
- 2006-2009 PhD in Astrophysics and Space Science: H2 MAGIE: H2 as a Major Agent to Galaxy Interactions and Evolution. Supervisor: Francois Boulanger. Institut Astrophysique Spatiale (IAS), University Paris-Sud 11, Orsay, France.
- 2005-2006 Master in Astrophysics (major, first class honors). Master Project, w/ A. Jones. The evolution of interstellar dust as constrained by pre-solar grains analysis. IAS, University Paris-Sud 11, Orsay and Institut Astrophysique de Paris (IAP), France.
- 2004-2005 Agregation in Physics and Chemistry (competitive examination for recruiting teachers, at the highest level. Rank: 9) Ecole Normale Superieure de Paris, Montrouge, France.
- 2002-2004 4th (MSc) year in Fundamental Physics (with first class honors) at University Paris-Sud. MSc’s Project at GEPI, Paris and Tuorla Observatory, Finland w/ M. Hanski, P. Teerikorpi and G. Theureau. Kinematics in the local universe: peculiar velocities of spiral galaxies.
- 2002-2003 3rd year in Fundamental Physics (with first class honors) at University Paris-Sud (BSc). BSc Project at Paris-Meudon Observatory, w/ K.L. Klein. Propagation of electrons and observations of radio sources in the solar corona.
- 2000-2001 Prep School in Science at Lycée St Louis, Paris. 2nd year Project at Paris-Meudon Observatory, Nançay Radio-telescope, w/ G. Theureau, K.L. Klein and I. Cognard. Radio Observations of Spiral Galaxies.
- 2015- Responsible of the organization of the seminars (colloquium) at IAP
- 2015-2018 Co-supervision of Nicolas Cornuault’s PhD thesis (with Matthew Lehnert and François Boulanger)
- 2008-2015 Responsible of the PSF characterization at 5.6μm of the JWST MIRI camera.
- 2007-2009 Creation and organization of the first Astrophysics PhD student conference in Paris: Elbereth
- IRAM 30m radio telescope (CO observations with HERA and EMIR receivers) : 18 nights
- Palomar 5m telescope (Near-IR spectroscopy with the TripleSpec Spectrograph) : 9 nights
- McDonald observatory (observations with the VIRUS-P multi-fibers instrument): 3 nights
- IUCAA Girawaly 2m telescope (optical imaging and spectroscopy of AGN with IFOSC): 3 nights
Data Reduction Skills
- Radio Spectra reduction with the IRAM/GILDAS package.
- Optical image and spectra reduction with IDL and IRAF.
- MIRI data reduction with IDL, IRAF and the DHAS software.
- Image processing and analysis with Matlab and Python (PSF reconstruction)
- HST COS UV spectral data: basic reduction
Experience with Numerical Codes
- SHOCK Code 1D MHD Fortran 90 Code coupled with an extensive chemistry network (Flower et al.), including a self-consistent treatment of ISM phases. Allows to model J- and C-type shocks.
- DUSTEM Improved version of the Desert et al. model of IR dust emission (developed at IAS, Orsay and CESR, Toulouse, France). See Compiegne et al. 2010.
- Photoionization codes: Meudon PDR and CLOUDY
- RAMSES MHD AMR Code (Teyssier et al.) used to model large-scale structure formation.
- 2014-Now Assistant Professor at University Paris 6 (Pierre et Marie Curie). Teaching duty: 192 hours / year.
- 2013-2013 Assistant teacher at IAS, Orsay: Master 2 students (40 hours)
- 2006-2009 Assistant Teacher at University Paris-Sud 11, Orsay, France. Teaching duty: 64h/yr. L1: classical mechanics course, Master 1: CCD imaging and image processing. Experimental Physics (lasers, optics and atomic physics).
- 2005-2008 Khôlles in Prep School as an assistant teacher. Lycee Saint Louis, Paris
Public Outreach Activities
- Member of the F93 cultural and technical center. Project Universe 3D with primary schools.
- 2008-2009 Co-founded and co-organizer the Elbereth PhD student conference.
- Regular conferences and experiments in primary and secondary schools.
- 1998-2000 Member and leader of an amateur astronomy club.
- Active participation to public outreach university events (Fete de la Science, Forum Faites de la Science, Année mondiale de l’astronomie).
- Accueil de stagiaires de 3eme.