In this page I describe the format of the configuration file of ICgen. Some options are not completely well tested or even activated. In this case, I will mention that you should not use them at all. Most of the options are tunable without restrictions.
I have groupped the options by grand topics: cosmological parameters, specification of constraints, output parameters, additional utilities
- PowerType: type for the power spectrum to generate the density fluctuations Fourier modes. Several values are possible:
- 1 : Use a BBKS power spectrum
- 2 : Use a pure white power spectrum. ICgen cannot normalize this power spectrum.
- 3 : Use a power spectrum built from a scale free primordial spectrum and a transfer function specified with the help of TransferFunctionFile. See the options ScalarAmplitude and ScalarPivot also. BAD DESCRIPTION
- 4 : A pure scale free primordial spectrum specified by ScalarAmplitude and ScalarPivot.
- 255 : A user defined, normalized, power spectrum
(C) Guilhem Lavaux, 2014 - 2017,
Last updated: November 21, 2014